WooCommerce Advanced AJAX Product Filters enable you to add an unlimited number of filters with a single widget.
Let us take a look at the features of this fantastic AJAX products filter WooCommerce plugin.
AJAX Products Filter Features
Select the most appropriate layout for your filter
- The WooCommerce AJAX Products Filter plugin includes a slider, image, and color layout.
- You can use a single layout for all filters or mix and match them as you see fit.
Display filters above the products
- Do you require more product space? Sidebars must be avoided.
- Show filters collapsed to titles only, above products in-line, or collapsed into a button
URLs that are SEO friendly
- Instead of IDs, use Nice URLs with canonicalization and slugs.
- In just a few clicks, you can change the wording of your filter pointer and the structure of your URL.
Values to include/exclude
- Display only necessary attribute values or hide a few.
- With the Custom Slug add-on, you can use the same filter multiple times on the same page with different values.
(Berocket’s free Brands plugin is required)
- Customers adore brands. Make it easier for them to find their favorite brands.
- Here, an image filter works well, but any other filter layout can be used.
Hide unfilled and fitered values
- Do you dislike the “No Products!” message? Hide values when you are on the go.
- Hide hidden values by clicking the Show Values button, hide empty filters, hide user-selected values, and/or display only the first X values.
Price ranges and attribute sliders
- Do you enjoy sliders? Use them for the attributes as well!
- Sliders take up much less space and can be used to display text and numbers.
Displays results prior to filtering
- Show users what they will get before applying filters. Quick and effective
- It is much faster than traditional filtering, and the user can see what he will get as a result of his selection.
With this Woo plugin you can add unlimited filters with one widget. Download now this fantastic AJAX products filter Berocket plugin for WooCommerce by clicking below.